This forum section is in read-only mode and contains posts made on TIMGUL between October 2007 and July 2011 (all posts made after that period and during Spring 2009 were lost). In order to continue the discussion, we encourage you to make a new account at CodeWalrus and recreate your topic there. If you want to login to your old TIMGUL account, click here (you can logout here). (More info about what happened)

* WalrusIRC Shoutbox (Support and development thread)

This shoutbox is not available from this forum section. However, you can access it via IRC at #CodeWalrus on EFnet network.

Author Topic: corrupted files - attachments  (Read 404 times)

Offline Sacred Virgo

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
corrupted files - attachments
« on: September 26, 2009, 08:30:37 am »
as you probably know, with the site crash that occurred months ago we lost a considerable amount of songs which were uploaded here as attachments. so whenever you try to download an old song and get into a corrupted mp3 please report it here so we can do our best to restore the link with an uncorrupted mp3. personally i can be helpful because i've uploaded tons of songs since i joined here; but unfortunately i couldn't download every single song on the site. so i'd like to ask everyone: if you notice someone is looking for a song which is currently corrupted, and you have the mp3 of that song, please let me know here so i can download it and attach it myself. thanks for your help, my intention is to restore timgul's database as much as possible.

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games