This forum section is in read-only mode and contains posts made on TIMGUL between October 2007 and July 2011 (all posts made after that period and during Spring 2009 were lost). In order to continue the discussion, we encourage you to make a new account at CodeWalrus and recreate your topic there. If you want to login to your old TIMGUL account, click here (you can logout here). (More info about what happened)

* WalrusIRC Shoutbox (Support and development thread)

This shoutbox is not available from this forum section. However, you can access it via IRC at #CodeWalrus on EFnet network.

Author Topic: Computer has died on me :( (as usual)  (Read 773 times)

pillagemyvillage

Computer has died on me :( (as usual)
« on: July 07, 2009, 02:37:25 pm »
hey chaps, the computer ive been borrowing has died... the screen has gone and is not able to be fixed!
this will mean i will be slightly less active than usual... i will still be about on other coms when i get the chance...
will be getting a new com in approx 1 month (quade shakes his head lol) and then it will be buisness as usual...
so you buggers, maybe see you at the meet? hmmm me and quade will do enough drinking and drugs to maike up for your absence  ::)

JCW

Re: Computer has died on me :( (as usual)
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 05:40:47 pm »
You're a ruthless little c*nt Pillage, I'll give you that.

quade77

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 08:53:40 pm »
You're a ruthless little c*nt Pillage, I'll give you that.

LOL i second that JCW

pillage what the fooooking ell are you doing to all these computers man? lol and yes "meet" coming up soon, im well looking forward to it, its gonna be such a funny weekend mate, mark my words dude,

PS HURRY UP AND GET A PC YOU FUCKING FRINGE OR ILL CUT YOUR FUCKING JACOBS OFF!!!!

Offline DJ_Omnimaga

• The Game.
  • Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Omnimaga: The Coders of Tomorrow
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: MTV Music Generator (A.K.A Music 2000)
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 11:21:36 pm »
poor computers...

but seriously this sucks, I hope you can get a new one soon x.x
Omnimaga/TIMGUL founder and former TI-83+/84+ BASIC/Hybrid/Axe programmer

http://i-lost-the-ga.me

pillagemyvillage

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2009, 11:51:11 am »
lol you errol's, the com screen works if i hold it steady in a certain place lol, dont know what i do with em, i guess im just too ruthless... defo looking at a month and then im gonna hit you with some fucking cracking tunes believe me! good things come to those who wait! the meet is gonna be good, not sure if i can cater for the expected capacity though lol! you ruthlesss errol's

pillagemyvillage

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2009, 02:10:34 pm »
wont be around much until i get my new computer, it has become harder and harder to get online here, which is a shame because i can see loads of new artists have joined :( see you all soon :)

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games