This forum section is in read-only mode and contains posts made on TIMGUL between October 2007 and July 2011 (all posts made after that period and during Spring 2009 were lost). In order to continue the discussion, we encourage you to make a new account at CodeWalrus and recreate your topic there. If you want to login to your old TIMGUL account, click here (you can logout here). (More info about what happened)

* WalrusIRC Shoutbox (Support and development thread)

This shoutbox is not available from this forum section. However, you can access it via IRC at #CodeWalrus on EFnet network.

Author Topic: Heyo, Symphony here  (Read 635 times)

Offline Symphony

• Members
    • View Profile
    • My MySpace site
Heyo, Symphony here
« on: July 20, 2008, 07:08:15 pm »
Heyo, i come from Germany, 20 years old, started with Music2000 since it came out and same with release of MTVMusicGenerator2, which was my first p2 programme :D

I hope you'll like the beats I try to upload the following days, they were all created with MG2 on ps2 (unfortunately Music2000 doesn't work on my pc :( )

cya,

Symphony

"It seems like life is only a love affair; we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And we see us broken and we see us burn, cause life is not a token that you just put up.

It seems like life is only a love affair, we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And this play is yet chosen, it is love to no concern, cause life is not a token that you just put up."

Symphony ~

Offline 147 crew

• View Profile
    • http://uk.youtube.com/majixherb
Re: Heyo, Symphony here
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 07:43:10 pm »
Hey welcome, like the name..enjoy TIMGUL  :D

Offline DJ_Omnimaga

• The Game.
  • Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Omnimaga: The Coders of Tomorrow
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: MTV Music Generator (A.K.A Music 2000)
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 08:26:18 pm »
Hiya and welcome here :)

I can,t wait to listen to all your songs :). Btw do you have the PC version of Music 2000 or the PS1 version on emulator? Because the PS1 version also works on the PS2 (altough loading samples takes a long while and sometimes notes gets missed during playback like in Music 3000)
Omnimaga/TIMGUL founder and former TI-83+/84+ BASIC/Hybrid/Axe programmer

http://i-lost-the-ga.me

Offline Symphony

• Members
    • View Profile
    • My MySpace site
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2008, 03:30:17 pm »
I have Music2000 for ps1 and for pc but as I like MusicGenerator2 much more I don't use Music2000 any more...I would use it on pc but as I said it ain't working, everytime I try to load/open the riff library I get back to windows and game shuts down...

"It seems like life is only a love affair; we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And we see us broken and we see us burn, cause life is not a token that you just put up.

It seems like life is only a love affair, we step for, we step back; around we turn;
And this play is yet chosen, it is love to no concern, cause life is not a token that you just put up."

Symphony ~

Offline DJ_Omnimaga

• The Game.
  • Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Omnimaga: The Coders of Tomorrow
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: MTV Music Generator (A.K.A Music 2000)
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2008, 12:54:24 am »
I had this happenign sometimes too. I have the version that is called Music 2002 Club Edition for PC but it's almost the same, and it sometimes crashes and I really don't like the controls. They are horrible. I prefer MTVMG2 too
Omnimaga/TIMGUL founder and former TI-83+/84+ BASIC/Hybrid/Axe programmer

http://i-lost-the-ga.me

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games