This forum section is in read-only mode and contains posts made on TIMGUL between October 2007 and July 2011 (all posts made after that period and during Spring 2009 were lost). In order to continue the discussion, we encourage you to make a new account at CodeWalrus and recreate your topic there. If you want to login to your old TIMGUL account, click here (you can logout here). (More info about what happened)

* WalrusIRC Shoutbox (Support and development thread)

This shoutbox is not available from this forum section. However, you can access it via IRC at #CodeWalrus on EFnet network.

Author Topic: Escape 2 Paradise  (Read 931 times)

Offline .:DJ Droppin:.

• View Profile
    • My Music Page
Escape 2 Paradise
« on: October 22, 2009, 05:59:39 am »
Escape 2 Paradise                    Escape 2 Paradise                    Escape 2 Paradise                    Escape 2 Paradise

Relaxing soothing rhythm as the piano and strings engulf you. Smooth defined bass plays along with the song. Panned percussion and some reverb with snare to change things up.

Duration: 7:37

Made with Sony PS1/MTV Music Generator 2000
(c)2009 .:DJ Droppin:.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 06:34:02 am by .:DJ Droppin:. »

Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

Offline Season 8

• View Profile
Re: Escape 2 Paradise
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 09:30:15 am »
I like it man, very slick, very different from what we usually hear, I'm usually quite drawn to tunes like this so it caught my eye pretty much instantly! Great work! As usual man

• View Profile
    • My Music Page
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2009, 05:29:28 am »
Thanks man. I was unsure how the song would come off at such a slow BPM worried I could have dead parts in it, or parts that were just so much slower than the rest, but overall I think all of the percussion and various piano melodies played over themselves nicely.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

Offline Smates

• Members
  • Music2000 For Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2009, 07:42:48 am »
Wow man! I'm listening now and what a fantastic song (i mean it)! Great slow melody and drums. Strings also great.
Not sure about some notes, they sound a bit out of place here and there.

This is definitely on of the best songs I've heard on this forum. It give me a bit of a melancholic mood just like some songs of Radiohead/ Air /Pink Floyd. And that is a compliment!

Can I have your save so I can remix the song? Please;)
It's not about what you have but what you can do with it!

• View Profile
    • My Music Page
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2009, 07:54:01 am »
Thanks for listening and the great compliment.... Sure you can have the song. Save it no problem.

Offline Smates

• Members
  • Music2000 For Life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2009, 10:11:39 am »
Sure you can have the song. Save it no problem.
Thanks but I mean, if it's possible to send your save file to me so I can mess around with it?
I would love to see how you made this song and make another version of it (although this song is already
perfect in my opinion).  
It's not about what you have but what you can do with it!

• View Profile
    • My Music Page
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2009, 03:14:48 pm »
Oh do you mean send from memory card? I don't no... I dunno how to send that. If that's what you're asking?

Bump^  :D

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games