This forum section is in read-only mode and contains posts made on TIMGUL between October 2007 and July 2011 (all posts made after that period and during Spring 2009 were lost). In order to continue the discussion, we encourage you to make a new account at CodeWalrus and recreate your topic there. If you want to login to your old TIMGUL account, click here (you can logout here). (More info about what happened)

* WalrusIRC Shoutbox (Support and development thread)

This shoutbox is not available from this forum section. However, you can access it via IRC at #CodeWalrus on EFnet network.

Author Topic: How can I get my tracks on PC?  (Read 657 times)

Offline KnutKniffte

• Members
  • oeddel doeddel blutwurstkoeddel
    • View Profile
How can I get my tracks on PC?
« on: September 22, 2009, 08:55:45 am »
I make music since I was 13. My first software was MUSIC. I think the best you can get for a console is MTV Music Generator 2.
So there's the problem: I have a lot of tracks (collected over the years!) but they are on tape! I don't know where my memory card is!
Is there a way to get the tracks on my PC from tape?
I listended to a lot of tracks here. But honestly? Almost all are garbage. PillagemyVillage is great and some others are too, but most of the music here really sounds like "Play Station" made...
I don't want to say that I am the best, but my tracks are 100% better than most of the shit here! Sorry.
I would like to upload them in the next days but I don't know how! Can anyone help me, please?

Offline KnutKniffte

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: How can I get my tracks on PC?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 10:51:48 am »
That wasn't meant in a bad way! But I guess you have ears, too. And be honest, only half of the tracks (at least) are worth to listen to!
But thanks for the advice.

JCW

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 12:23:52 pm »
KnutKniffte, I appreciate your honesty, but curb your attitude. Half the tracks here are also experimental, a lot of us are still learning, needless to say 80% of my discography is garbage but we support each other here. Last warning, carry on talking trash and your banned indefinitely.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 12:25:40 pm by JCW »

Offline KnutKniffte

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 12:26:47 pm »
I like your avatar! Sector 4tw

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games