This forum section is in read-only mode and contains posts made on TIMGUL between October 2007 and July 2011 (all posts made after that period and during Spring 2009 were lost). In order to continue the discussion, we encourage you to make a new account at CodeWalrus and recreate your topic there. If you want to login to your old TIMGUL account, click here (you can logout here). (More info about what happened)

* WalrusIRC Shoutbox (Support and development thread)

This shoutbox is not available from this forum section. However, you can access it via IRC at #CodeWalrus on EFnet network.

Author Topic: ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE - Exoskeleton (demo) [INDUSTRIAL]  (Read 302 times)

Offline ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

• Advanced Member
  • "This is Life, This is Death, This is HORRORCORE"
    • View Profile
    • www.soundclick.com
ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE - Exoskeleton (demo) [INDUSTRIAL]
« on: June 22, 2011, 07:25:35 pm »
After looking at the new GameInformer cover (Darksiders II) i had to make a beat that would fit that picture of Death.  So here it is. btw...the panning might be off a little bit; I really don't use panning that much. I've only used it twice ("Foltersektion" and this) so i suck at syncing it right, but imma fix that flaw when i finish it. Also,  Imma try to finish/upload the full version pretty soon...only if i can keep myself from working on something new lol.  ENJOY!!!

(oh what the hell...since i just mentioned it, I might as well post up Foltersektion too.)

Offline Coordman

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE - Exoskeleton (demo) [INDUSTRIAL]
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 09:21:41 pm »
Sweet tapdancing jesus, man. This is incredible. Straight out of Reznor's lost tracks. These tracks would seem completely at home on Ghosts. Amazing. I don't know how you squeeze this this kind of sound out of MG, but keep up the great work!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 09:26:48 pm by Coordman »
Never sweat the petty things and never pet the sweaty things. -George Carlin

Offline ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • www.soundclick.com
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 05:44:05 am »
thanx coordman.  even i was surprised how these tracks turned out, especially Exoskeleton :)

Offline Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

• Advanced Member
  • Epicore!
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: MUSIC 2000 - PS
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 11:11:06 pm »
Totally in agreement with Coordman. Very NIN Z...I'm not gonna water this down so I'm just gonna come out an say it.
The beat in exoskeleton , the pattern , the sfx...if fucking sick. You know somethings up when the beat itself is evil as fuck.

Offline ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • www.soundclick.com
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2011, 11:41:57 pm »
lol thanx knowlesy

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games