This forum section is in read-only mode and contains posts made on TIMGUL between October 2007 and July 2011 (all posts made after that period and during Spring 2009 were lost). In order to continue the discussion, we encourage you to make a new account at CodeWalrus and recreate your topic there. If you want to login to your old TIMGUL account, click here (you can logout here). (More info about what happened)

* WalrusIRC Shoutbox (Support and development thread)

This shoutbox is not available from this forum section. However, you can access it via IRC at #CodeWalrus on EFnet network.

Author Topic: Viciouz Z - Chaos Reinvented [Hardcore Techno/Rave/Metal]  (Read 311 times)

Offline ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

• Advanced Member
  • "This is Life, This is Death, This is HORRORCORE"
    • View Profile
    • www.soundclick.com
Viciouz Z - Chaos Reinvented [Hardcore Techno/Rave/Metal]
« on: June 14, 2011, 03:26:38 am »
I know that I haven't posted up any of my horrorcore beats in a while, but that is because I've been doing some experimenting with genres.  This track is actually a BIG TIME remake to my old beat "Action Beat Remake", which i posted up with a collection of my old work http://www.mtv-music-generator.com/index.php/topic,4100.msg18788.html#msg18788.  Btw, there was a full version to "Action Beat Remake", but i forgot to save it to my flash drive and it was deleted from the school's computer (good thing i remembered the guitar melody :) ).  I made so many changes on this version it is ridiculous!! Oh, also, the sample in the middle of the song is actually from a project i did 2 years ago in my audio class...i added audio to a completely audio stripped version of an "Appleseed" trailer with sfx like gunfire, explosions, music, etc.  ANYHOO, BORE SESSION OVER!! ENJOY :D!!

P.S. I didn't change my name to Viciouz Z.  Viciouz Z is just the alias i go by when making heavy tracks like this.  ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE=Dark Horrorcore, KaRNaGeBlooDlyNe=Brutal Industrial Horrorcore (yall haven't met him...YET), Dj Cneulic=Hip Hop, Viciouz Z=Hardcore Techno/Rave/Metal.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 02:52:40 pm by ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE »

Offline DreadSpawn

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
Re: Viciouz Z - Chaos Reinvented [Hardcore Techno/Rave/Metal]
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 03:33:32 am »
that roaring guitar is insane! what sample is it!?
Life can be hard sometimes. We all need an outlet, whether it be sex, speeding, violence or creation. I chose creation. Enjoy  .http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadSpawn2142?feature=mhum

Offline ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

• Advanced Member
  • "This is Life, This is Death, This is HORRORCORE"
    • View Profile
    • www.soundclick.com
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2011, 05:33:33 pm »
thanx man.  I actually made these guitar samples using "GarageBand".  i wish i had it on my computer, but unfortunately I dont hav a MAC computer.

Offline ArcaneFuture

• Members
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: Music 2000 (Playstation)
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2011, 08:07:34 pm »
Brutal! Sounds like a Sepultura remix done by Nine Inch Nails. Flushed my brain out nicely...
DJ Gift / ArcaneFuture

www.soundcloud.com/arcanefuture

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games