This forum section is in read-only mode and contains posts made on TIMGUL between October 2007 and July 2011 (all posts made after that period and during Spring 2009 were lost). In order to continue the discussion, we encourage you to make a new account at CodeWalrus and recreate your topic there. If you want to login to your old TIMGUL account, click here (you can logout here). (More info about what happened)

* WalrusIRC Shoutbox (Support and development thread)

This shoutbox is not available from this forum section. However, you can access it via IRC at #CodeWalrus on EFnet network.

Author Topic: Knowlesy00 ~ Battle of Asgard  (Read 257 times)

Offline Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

• Advanced Member
  • Epicore!
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: MUSIC 2000 - PS
Knowlesy00 ~ Battle of Asgard
« on: June 13, 2011, 08:45:34 pm »
Hey.
I realised I'm pretty much neglecting the straight up metal that I used to post up on the Rock/Metal/Pop section.
So with this one I wanted to try an integrate that straight up sound with where I am now. Its all with electric samples
and its kind of hard to pull of riffs as the sample that I use the most does'nt have that much sustain , but I am thinking about bringing out the acoustics again for a couple of tracks or so.

Battle of Asgard - I'd pretty much describe this as a mashup of Nightwish and Iron Maiden...basically symphonic/power metal.

A Drop In The Ocean - One of the boredom beats. Could'nt sleep and found myself passing time playing the guitar and this was the result.

Thats all folks. Ciao. 

Offline ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

• Advanced Member
  • "This is Life, This is Death, This is HORRORCORE"
    • View Profile
    • www.soundclick.com
Re: Knowlesy00 ~ Battle of Asgard
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 12:28:06 am »
u know wat...thats the same way i feel about my horrorcore songs (i havent posted up any in a while) cuz ive been more so posting up techno and dubstep. but anyhoo...i enjoyed these tracks alot.

Battle of Asgard: those power metal guitars are somethin fierce dude.  of course, luv that string work.  also, that break down at 01:25 was pure sickness.

A Drop In The Ocean: Hella peaceful and relaxing.  it kinda reminds me of this song called "It happens in a blink" (i have no i clue who does that song tho).  i really like it when the drums and strings kick in.

Offline Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

• Advanced Member
  • Epicore!
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: MUSIC 2000 - PS
Re: Knowlesy00 ~ Battle of Asgard
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 10:39:55 pm »
Cheers Z !

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games