This forum section is in read-only mode and contains posts made on TIMGUL between October 2007 and July 2011 (all posts made after that period and during Spring 2009 were lost). In order to continue the discussion, we encourage you to make a new account at CodeWalrus and recreate your topic there. If you want to login to your old TIMGUL account, click here (you can logout here). (More info about what happened)

* WalrusIRC Shoutbox (Support and development thread)

This shoutbox is not available from this forum section. However, you can access it via IRC at #CodeWalrus on EFnet network.

Author Topic: Knowlesy00 ~ Electric Jam ( Metal )  (Read 398 times)

Offline Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

• Advanced Member
  • Epicore!
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: MUSIC 2000 - PS
Knowlesy00 ~ Electric Jam ( Metal )
« on: August 17, 2010, 08:44:00 pm »
first full electric metal attempt thing...nowhere Danthrax standards but a few good riffs I think.

:)

Offline DreadSpawn

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
Re: Knowlesy00 ~ Electric Jam ( Metal )
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 09:11:56 am »
This is bloody good, very catchy. Good work with the chugg, that just sounds insane, and i can see your nature coming out in this song. I'd love to hear more of this!
Life can be hard sometimes. We all need an outlet, whether it be sex, speeding, violence or creation. I chose creation. Enjoy  .http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadSpawn2142?feature=mhum

Offline RSCONCEPTIONS©

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • RSCONCEPTIONS
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: FruityLoops
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 03:58:30 pm »
I may not know much about metal, but a very good attempt. Nice and chunky - makes me want to get my teeth right into it!. My only quarm is that quite a lot (a little too much for me) is panned to the right and it sounds slightly unbalanced.

Offline Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

• Advanced Member
  • Epicore!
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: MUSIC 2000 - PS
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 04:35:40 pm »
thanks mate

I know , I think I need to seriously work on my panning/producing.

All tips are welcome.

Offline .:DJ Droppin:.

• View Profile
    • My Music Page
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 04:47:04 pm »
This song... Becomes very catchy quickly. I love the main riff and chug combo. Drum/percussion sounds quite authentic. Reverb/riff at :50 might be a notch too loud. 3:18 I like the rapid drums/chugs there.  A great first full-on metal sounding effort.

Yeah maybe a little more panning, but the sound is clearer to me compared to other songs.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

Offline DreadSpawn

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2010, 08:51:11 am »
The thing i do in regards to panning is have Chuggs like 'chugg 03' 50% each way, and high end notes, like high C's 100% left, and High D strings tuned to C 100% to the right at the same time they are playing. I also mix heavy synth  with the guitars coz the guitars all sound tiinny on M2K, giving it a titanic electric bass sound. The only thing i could say about this is maybe more sounds, like strings and techno, just to see what happens haha :D
Life can be hard sometimes. We all need an outlet, whether it be sex, speeding, violence or creation. I chose creation. Enjoy  .http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadSpawn2142?feature=mhum

Offline DJ Eddy

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: Music 2002 Club Edition Slinky
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2010, 07:07:24 pm »
Nice chugg work...guitar riffs are very catchy.
Like the heavy reverb on this.

Like this thnx...

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games