This forum section is in read-only mode and contains posts made on TIMGUL between October 2007 and July 2011 (all posts made after that period and during Spring 2009 were lost). In order to continue the discussion, we encourage you to make a new account at CodeWalrus and recreate your topic there. If you want to login to your old TIMGUL account, click here (you can logout here). (More info about what happened)

* WalrusIRC Shoutbox (Support and development thread)

This shoutbox is not available from this forum section. However, you can access it via IRC at #CodeWalrus on EFnet network.

Author Topic: REMIX - Not a Number: Supporting Me [Sonic Adventure 2]  (Read 407 times)

Offline Not a Number

• Advanced Member
  • If I was "normal", I wouldn't be left-handed.
    • View Profile
    • NaN - Not a Number
REMIX - Not a Number: Supporting Me [Sonic Adventure 2]
« on: February 21, 2010, 11:05:07 pm »
Song name: Supporting Me
File type: YouTube -> mp3 (MediaFire)
Length: 3:30
Software used: Music 2000 (PS1)
Description:

Who says I can't make songs that are less than 6 minutes? :D

Remix/Recreation of the Biolizard theme from Sonic Adventure 2 for the SEGA Dreamcast/Nintendo GameCube. Created in Music 2000 for the Sony PlayStation.
Just a warning to all: Even though my vocals aren't perfect to begin with, parts go a little above my usual singing range.. making them sound... ugh. :-[
Also since I recorded the vocals on top of the instrumental, it does mean they'll jump in and out of the mix at random points.

mp3 in video description.

Enjoy. Or Endure, whichever applies to you. :P

Offline J-MACHine

• Advanced Member
  • Mr. Synth 'n Beat
    • View Profile
    • Random Lunacy
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: Music 2000
Re: REMIX - Not a Number: Supporting Me [Sonic Adventure 2]
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 03:17:57 pm »
I've only just started listening too it, but already, it sounds... Pretty damned good. <<
Your vocal's aren't that bad either, you know. A little hard to make out, and not exactly perfect, but they don't class that badly with the track.
About the only thing i do have a problem with is the Piano riff. It... kind of gives it a MIDI-LIKE feel. I'm also fairly sure that it shouldn't be standing out as much as it does.
But, hey, that's me nitpicking. Overall, i like the track. I'm loving the choice of samples you used for the drums, acctually. And the strings sound just perfect.
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games