This forum section is in read-only mode and contains posts made on TIMGUL between October 2007 and July 2011 (all posts made after that period and during Spring 2009 were lost). In order to continue the discussion, we encourage you to make a new account at CodeWalrus and recreate your topic there. If you want to login to your old TIMGUL account, click here (you can logout here). (More info about what happened)

* WalrusIRC Shoutbox (Support and development thread)

This shoutbox is not available from this forum section. However, you can access it via IRC at #CodeWalrus on EFnet network.

Author Topic: TIMGUL meeting 2010?  (Read 575 times)

BlondeJustice

TIMGUL meeting 2010?
« on: July 23, 2009, 08:32:28 pm »
Okay guys, since the last TIMGUL meet hasn't exactly worked out, how about if we plan for another one next year?

I was unable to get a passport sorted for this summer and the non UK TIMGUL users didn't have much of a chance to get any money together for this meet anyway, so how about one for 2010 - summer at the earliest? Not ruling out later times in the year of course. An autumn, Halloween or near Christmas meet could be nice.

Anyone? Throw any ideas out there!

EDIT: Am I remembering wrong or was November 1st the date the original Music was released? We could meet around then perhaps if that is the case?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 08:36:48 pm by BlondeJustice »

Offline Fear 2 Stop®

• The Grapes of Wrath make TERRIBLE juice
    • View Profile
    • Fear 2 Stop
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: Music Generator 2
Re: TIMGUL meeting 2010?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 06:12:21 am »
Man, lately I'd settle for a meeting on the *board*....been kinda slow lately.
Fear 2 Stop are: Billy Castillo (me), Dana Castillo (my wife) Raymond Proseus (best friend)http://www.soundclick.com/fear2stop

pillagemyvillage

Re: TIMGUL meeting 2010?
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2009, 11:16:09 am »
yeah it has been slow, thats why we should do song of the month/year/decade etc! liven it up!!

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games