This forum section is in read-only mode and contains posts made on TIMGUL between October 2007 and July 2011 (all posts made after that period and during Spring 2009 were lost). In order to continue the discussion, we encourage you to make a new account at CodeWalrus and recreate your topic there. If you want to login to your old TIMGUL account, click here (you can logout here). (More info about what happened)

* WalrusIRC Shoutbox (Support and development thread)

This shoutbox is not available from this forum section. However, you can access it via IRC at #CodeWalrus on EFnet network.

Author Topic: PillagemyVillage vs Quade77 Trance mix - out now!  (Read 5071 times)

quade77

Re: PillagemyVillage vs Quade77 Trance mix - out now!
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2009, 01:41:15 am »
thanks mate, really glad you liked the mix, i would love to do a mix of your stuff , but you will probably want to do your own at some point, but if you want me to just let me know man and i will get on it :) you are so amazingly talented that it would be a total honor :)

and to pillage lmao , cant believe your still feeling it after all this time lol

to the people that don't know the reason pillage has first degree burns on the roof of my mouth, it was because i made a pizza and burnt the fucking thing lol and pillage just chomped into it right after it came out my oven lol and burnt lol his lol mouth lol lmao, he was stoned tho so we can forgive him for losing all his senses  :D

JCW

« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2009, 01:48:11 am »
I think we can all agree it's far too tempting to let pizza simply cool down once it's ready, I'm terrible for doing the exact same thing lol.

quade77

« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2009, 02:33:45 am »
lol yeah your right J, we also had piping hot chicken too which didn't help too,,, it was funny when he told me in the morning he had first degree burns on his mouth, i did feel bad for him tho i must say lol

pillagemyvillage

« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2009, 08:41:21 am »
lol, curse the munchies!!

quade77

« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2009, 01:42:50 pm »
indeed lol  ;D

Offline stonecold

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2009, 08:53:16 pm »
Having to re-download as i only got half of it! Anyway, i put what i had in the car and cruised to work with this thumping out and i can honestly say it is as good as any trance comp cd iv got. Cant wait to here the rest. Top work guys. :D
I'd rather be a nobody, than a somebody who 'nearly' made it.
http://uk.youtube.com/user/wdivi

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games