This forum section is in read-only mode and contains posts made on TIMGUL between October 2007 and July 2011 (all posts made after that period and during Spring 2009 were lost). In order to continue the discussion, we encourage you to make a new account at CodeWalrus and recreate your topic there. If you want to login to your old TIMGUL account, click here (you can logout here). (More info about what happened)

* WalrusIRC Shoutbox (Support and development thread)

This shoutbox is not available from this forum section. However, you can access it via IRC at #CodeWalrus on EFnet network.

Author Topic: The Journey - youtube link  (Read 801 times)

Offline Seipher

• Members
    • View Profile
The Journey - youtube link
« on: February 15, 2009, 02:45:15 pm »
New Tune, spent quite a while on it but always seem to hear things i wanna change to it once it uploaded onto youtube lol typical, for one the snare could be better once it drops and i might make it a bit longer but yeah anyway gonna be at least 2-3 parts long methinks let me know what ya think

The Journey (part 1)

cheers!

pillagemyvillage

Re: The Journey - youtube link
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 01:43:48 pm »
fucking hell i had my headphones on max and then bang that beat nearly blew my head off!!
possibly the best constuctor of beats i know of. fucking loving the bass lines.
shit this is awesome, my fav from you... you need to upload at a better quality pal, this is brilliant, the bass line is just A*. quality tune

Offline Irndemon

• "Jungle"
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 01:47:16 pm »
Left you a message on yt,...That bass is Growling!! Just love the second drop.  :)

Offline 147 crew

• View Profile
    • http://uk.youtube.com/majixherb
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 02:43:22 pm »
Function Room any1? Reinforce the windows first  :D

Offline Seipher

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 11:26:59 am »
fucking hell i had my headphones on max and then bang that beat nearly blew my head off!!
possibly the best constuctor of beats i know of. fucking loving the bass lines.
shit this is awesome, my fav from you... you need to upload at a better quality pal, this is brilliant, the bass line is just A*. quality tune
Function Room any1? Reinforce the windows first

haha i guess i should of put up a warning first... lol thanks guys, i love the hip hop style beat at the end lol defo gonna be using that in part 2 methinks

quade77

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2009, 02:41:14 pm »
you already know what i think of this, superb tune, ace

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games