This forum section is in read-only mode and contains posts made on TIMGUL between October 2007 and July 2011 (all posts made after that period and during Spring 2009 were lost). In order to continue the discussion, we encourage you to make a new account at CodeWalrus and recreate your topic there. If you want to login to your old TIMGUL account, click here (you can logout here). (More info about what happened)

* WalrusIRC Shoutbox (Support and development thread)

This shoutbox is not available from this forum section. However, you can access it via IRC at #CodeWalrus on EFnet network.

Author Topic: Latest topics board!!! mainly to JCW  (Read 505 times)

quade77

Latest topics board!!! mainly to JCW
« on: September 02, 2009, 02:03:45 am »
is there a way of extending the main topics board? at the mo we only get 15 new topics on there, and i keep missing peoples new posts as they get pushed to the bottom and then off the front page, do you think it would be a good idea to extend it to 20 or 25 new topics?

just a thought,

jcw

Re: Latest topics board!!! mainly to JCW
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 02:39:00 am »
I tried tinkering with this a while back to no avail, but it was during the early days as an admin, I think I have more flexibility now with full control so I'll have a look for you.

jcw

Re: Latest topics board!!! mainly to JCW
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 03:12:19 am »
Set it to 30 for you mate let me know if it works okay.

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games