This forum section is in read-only mode and contains posts made on TIMGUL between October 2007 and July 2011 (all posts made after that period and during Spring 2009 were lost). In order to continue the discussion, we encourage you to make a new account at CodeWalrus and recreate your topic there. If you want to login to your old TIMGUL account, click here (you can logout here). (More info about what happened)

* WalrusIRC Shoutbox (Support and development thread)

This shoutbox is not available from this forum section. However, you can access it via IRC at #CodeWalrus on EFnet network.

Author Topic: Not a Number: DAY ONE EP (2011)  (Read 342 times)

Offline Not a Number

• Advanced Member
  • If I was "normal", I wouldn't be left-handed.
    • View Profile
    • NaN - Not a Number
Not a Number: DAY ONE EP (2011)
« on: June 30, 2011, 10:02:36 pm »

Finally, folks, a proper album/EP release of mine. Granted, it's my third overall, but it's the first one which has the style of music I intended.

Day One is a four-track collection of songs I made during my studies at college, which also serves as a portfolio for when I ever get to study music further, or anything else relevant. There have been a whole bunch of songs that I wrote during this time ("They Don't Know", "(Release) The Animal Inside" and "This is why I shouldn't have ideas" to name a few.. since they're the only ones with names), but I left those out of this, as they were all at different stages of completion - maybe I'll carry them over for the album, it just depends if I ever get a Mac and Logic at home; since my studies at college are now officially over, I'm back to solely using Music 2000 on PS1/PC until then (Ideally, I'd want to get them asap; I've put a tentative date of Dec '12 for the next release).

Tracklist:
01. Clockwork 2011 (8:15)
02. Aphelion (9:24)
03. Build Around You (Monster) (4:50)
04. The Unlucky Ones Are Those Who Escape* (4:36)
*re-recorded as WAV, since Bandcamp won't allow mp3 uploads
TOTAL TIME: 27 MINUTES

Also note: I have put it as "name your price"; while you can download it for free (just set the price to £0.00), bear in mind this account only has 200 overall free downloads available (until the 20th of each month, in which it's bumped back to 200) before Bandcamp puts a price on it - and I don't know if I have to set it or if they put it there themselves - I'm very new to Bandcamp so I'm still figuring out how this thing works. That said, if you do want to pay for it, then I ain't stopping you. \/\/

So without any more delays, enjoy.

Or endure, whichever applies. :P

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games