This forum section is in read-only mode and contains posts made on TIMGUL between October 2007 and July 2011 (all posts made after that period and during Spring 2009 were lost). In order to continue the discussion, we encourage you to make a new account at CodeWalrus and recreate your topic there. If you want to login to your old TIMGUL account, click here (you can logout here). (More info about what happened)

* WalrusIRC Shoutbox (Support and development thread)

This shoutbox is not available from this forum section. However, you can access it via IRC at #CodeWalrus on EFnet network.

Author Topic: Not a Number: Clockwork 2011 [Progressive Metal] [06/20]  (Read 117 times)

Offline Not a Number

• Advanced Member
  • If I was "normal", I wouldn't be left-handed.
    • View Profile
    • NaN - Not a Number
Not a Number: Clockwork 2011 [Progressive Metal] [06/20]
« on: June 17, 2011, 10:08:19 pm »
Song name: Clockwork
File type: SoundCloud -> mp3
Length: 8:28
Software used: Logic Pro 8/9
Description:

>LISTEN HERE - SOUNDCLOUD LINK<
Remeber the old version from last year? I've put a little more work into it.

Differences between 03/2010 Version and 2011 Version:
- Intro and outro stretched out
- MIDI guitar replaced with own guitar (played by yours truly; something I'm hoping to do more in the future - at least, until I get a Mac (abd thus Logic) at home so I'm not limited to college hours), recorded through the amp clean (through multiple microphones), distortion added in mixing.
- A couple guitar sections rewritten.
- Drums completely rewritten. YOU CAN HEAR THE KICKDRUM YOU GUYS.

Still has the old auto-tuned vocals, though I did rerecord them at one point, but the lack of a pop-shield at the time made them unusable.

It's not 100% finished; still needs a little more mixing and mastering to get it just right, but that should be ready by next week (bloody well should be, everything gets marked on Friday - Clockwork included)

>LISTEN HERE - SOUNDCLOUD LINK<

-update 2011/06/20-
Made minor fixes to the track. Same URL as before.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 10:30:11 am by Not a Number »

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games