This forum section is in read-only mode and contains posts made on TIMGUL between October 2007 and July 2011 (all posts made after that period and during Spring 2009 were lost). In order to continue the discussion, we encourage you to make a new account at CodeWalrus and recreate your topic there. If you want to login to your old TIMGUL account, click here (you can logout here). (More info about what happened)

* WalrusIRC Shoutbox (Support and development thread)

This shoutbox is not available from this forum section. However, you can access it via IRC at #CodeWalrus on EFnet network.

Author Topic: Another Direction (FL Studio 9) - No VST plug-ins  (Read 424 times)

Offline Michael

• Members
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: Music 2000 & FL Studio 9
Another Direction (FL Studio 9) - No VST plug-ins
« on: October 01, 2010, 03:02:51 am »
Hello again.

I've now completed this little trance track I've been working on over the course of 1 week :) .. I changed the name to "Another Direction" .

I feel as though I am improving gradually :) and feel proud to achieve something like this because it is my most advanced track so far.

Recommended for headphones to get the benefit of the bassline and panning sounds. d(^.^)b.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 11:06:29 pm by Michael »

Offline Koolassjoe

• Advanced Member
  • Expression > Expectation
    • View Profile
    • www.soundclick.com/koolassjoe
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: MTVMG1 for PS1
Re: Another Direction (FL Studio 9) - No VST plug-ins
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 05:27:58 am »
Great rythym. Claps and rising snares are on point. definitely need to add more gain to the volume. but my head phones were rocking anyway. Good shit!!!

Offline .:DJ Droppin:.

• View Profile
    • My Music Page
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 03:14:23 pm »
Pure class. Very pro.... Hypnotizing rhythm. Clean kick/percussion. Really enjoyed the panning and how you filtered the melody. 2:50 transition - String = Amazing. This entire section 3:10 beyond is awesome I can really relate to this. Transition at 3:42 damn.... really REALLY like that synth. I too would be very proud of this production.  :)
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

Offline Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

• Advanced Member
  • Epicore!
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: MUSIC 2000 - PS
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 12:52:00 am »
I really don't know much about dance in general , but I'll give a review as best as I can.

Like the sound on drums , the bass could be louder ( though you probs know that yourself ) , the main melody is very nicely done.
Like the transition @ 1:54 to 2:12 to the strings...great melody there mate. The build up synth at 3:42 is extremely well done man.
Nice work.

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games