This forum section is in read-only mode and contains posts made on TIMGUL between October 2007 and July 2011 (all posts made after that period and during Spring 2009 were lost). In order to continue the discussion, we encourage you to make a new account at CodeWalrus and recreate your topic there. If you want to login to your old TIMGUL account, click here (you can logout here). (More info about what happened)

* WalrusIRC Shoutbox (Support and development thread)

This shoutbox is not available from this forum section. However, you can access it via IRC at #CodeWalrus on EFnet network.

Author Topic: Not a Number: /0, Part 1 EP  (Read 368 times)

Offline Not a Number

• Advanced Member
  • If I was "normal", I wouldn't be left-handed.
    • View Profile
    • NaN - Not a Number
Not a Number: /0, Part 1 EP
« on: October 01, 2009, 05:06:27 pm »
As you know, I kinda cancelled /0 a few weeks ago, but I only released it on some other forum (that you had to be a member to download musics from) so it's only fair I release it everywhere else.

Some of these I had already released here but I figured if I handed it out in one big folder it'd be easier to find.

Download link --> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JCU12N30

Tracklisting:

- *32-bit Twist (2009 Demo) 3:17
- *32-bit Twist (instr.) 3:17
- Clouds (Illemonati Demo) 2:52
- *In The Air Tonight (Demo 2) 5:05
- Infinity - Pt. 1 (instr.) 9:24
- Nothing's Impossible (2007 Demo) 3:50
- Nothing's Impossible (2009 Demo) 3:50
- Transition 0:15

I've left out two of the proposed tracks, those being the full version of Clouds and Prologue: Into the Fire. Those are a much better quality to the ones I've put up so I'm carrying them over onto an actual album.

This thing was in development for over 2 years (originally announced July 2007) and honestly, that was too long; considering I was hoping for an Autumn 2008 release.

I didn't really bother with fixing some of the tags, so some are tagged with "NaN" as the artist and "/0" as the album.
--
Tracks marked with an * are covers.
(also I had to resize the album art so it wouldn't crop in the forum: hi-res image is here)

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games