This forum section is in read-only mode and contains posts made on TIMGUL between October 2007 and July 2011 (all posts made after that period and during Spring 2009 were lost). In order to continue the discussion, we encourage you to make a new account at CodeWalrus and recreate your topic there. If you want to login to your old TIMGUL account, click here (you can logout here). (More info about what happened)

* WalrusIRC Shoutbox (Support and development thread)

This shoutbox is not available from this forum section. However, you can access it via IRC at #CodeWalrus on EFnet network.

Author Topic: Knowlesy00 ~ HIPoxia (Demo)  (Read 132 times)

Offline Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

• Advanced Member
  • Epicore!
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: MUSIC 2000 - PS
Knowlesy00 ~ HIPoxia (Demo)
« on: May 18, 2011, 11:51:40 pm »
Kinda feels like listening to this at the moment that this is a kinda homage to ZoDiaC's devilbeatz...or my kinda take on it I guess.

I normally dont do demos of tracks before but with this one I noticed I was using alot of bass samples and alot of stuff that would just drown each other out , so basically it was a soundcheck if nothing else...I still dont trust that t.v lol.

Any input on it , whether to change samples or complete it or just scrap it...feel free to hit me up with a " Knowlesy !...its shit ! " lol

Anyhoo , band practice tomorrow am off to bed.

Offline DJ Eddy

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: Music 2002 Club Edition Slinky
Re: Knowlesy00 ~ HIPoxia (Demo)
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 12:18:11 pm »
Knowlesy !...Its pretty damn good man ! lol
The beat was class the the melody panning from the right was very good and i can see what u mean by a bit if ZoDiaC's devilbeatz in this..
Id say complete it..but i dont really know what u could do cause its not really my style (sorry man)..
anyway yea Complete it man..lol

Offline Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

• Advanced Member
  • Epicore!
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: MUSIC 2000 - PS
Re: Knowlesy00 ~ HIPoxia (Demo)
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2011, 08:45:31 pm »
Cheerz Eddy...listening back...its kinda how I imagined but I think I'll need to back an sort out the volume n stuff and just listening to alot of samples and hopefully find the sound that plays in my head.

Thanks again mate.

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games