This forum section is in read-only mode and contains posts made on TIMGUL between October 2007 and July 2011 (all posts made after that period and during Spring 2009 were lost). In order to continue the discussion, we encourage you to make a new account at CodeWalrus and recreate your topic there. If you want to login to your old TIMGUL account, click here (you can logout here). (More info about what happened)

* WalrusIRC Shoutbox (Support and development thread)

This shoutbox is not available from this forum section. However, you can access it via IRC at #CodeWalrus on EFnet network.

Author Topic: Knowlesy00 ~ The Flood (5MinuteWarning)  (Read 281 times)

Offline Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

• Advanced Member
  • Epicore!
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: MUSIC 2000 - PS
Knowlesy00 ~ The Flood (5MinuteWarning)
« on: March 13, 2011, 11:33:52 pm »
Hey

So basically I sorta wrote this in about an 1hr - 1hr 30min because I had main the guitar melodys at the beginning in my head and the string melody at the end...plus I'm kinda getting to the point if I don't write it down what I've got I'll forget it no matter how kick-ass I think it may be at the time.

But anyhoo yeh I was gonna say something and I've even forgot that now...damn you pop-up's!

AYE ! This is pretty much the brother of " Two Minutes to Midnight " ...same as I have "Supernova" and "Second Star to the Right , Straight on till morning. "

Enough Jibba.
Laters

Offline .:DJ Droppin:.

• View Profile
    • My Music Page
Re: Knowlesy00 ~ The Flood (5MinuteWarning)
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 12:56:15 am »
Ahhh what a nice intro, peaceful. Strings at :15 how you fade them, splendid touch. Another gem. How do you do it? honestly. Gem after gem? because they are my friend. It is like you sit down with a map in your head and everything falls into place so well with no struggles. Such a genius.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

Offline Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

• Advanced Member
  • Epicore!
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: MUSIC 2000 - PS
Re: Knowlesy00 ~ The Flood (5MinuteWarning)
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 09:52:23 pm »
"Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 1 hours. "

Thank you again ( I feel like I'ma be saying that alot tonight ) , I'm kind of sat here grinning like a flustered idiot not know what to type.
In terms of the "Gem after gem?" . Honestly I think its that , I'd never say I'm a musician proper musician's can read sheet music
they know every chord and scale. ... I think it helps that I can play guitar , the vast majority , I'd say 98% of my stuff is written on guitar...riffs , bass parts , piano parts , strings and synths.  So as you can imagine the guitar play a major part in whats written.
Sometimes the songs that play in my head are like I imagined and flow really well and others dont and I have to introduce new melodys to the mix to make it more interesting to me or just to liven it up...and some actually make it sound better than I imagined.

Anyhoo , I hope thats covered everything Rob ... cheers again for taking the time to listen and comment. :)

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games