This forum section is in read-only mode and contains posts made on TIMGUL between October 2007 and July 2011 (all posts made after that period and during Spring 2009 were lost). In order to continue the discussion, we encourage you to make a new account at CodeWalrus and recreate your topic there. If you want to login to your old TIMGUL account, click here (you can logout here). (More info about what happened)

* WalrusIRC Shoutbox (Support and development thread)

This shoutbox is not available from this forum section. However, you can access it via IRC at #CodeWalrus on EFnet network.

Author Topic: Bizzare Foes (Demo) [TRIP HOUSE, BREAKDANCE]  (Read 337 times)

Offline J-MACHine

• Advanced Member
  • Mr. Synth 'n Beat
    • View Profile
    • Random Lunacy
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: Music 2000
Bizzare Foes (Demo) [TRIP HOUSE, BREAKDANCE]
« on: January 23, 2011, 03:22:21 pm »
A preview of a track i've got yet to finish, done for the Mother 3.5 project. When it's finished, i hope to have the instrumental version played in-game, and i'll try to see if i can get ahold of someone to spit bars over a couple of sections for a bonus version of the track. Features probably the best edited version of the Breaker loops i've done.

Enjoy the preview!

Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™

Offline Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

• Advanced Member
  • Epicore!
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: MUSIC 2000 - PS
Re: Bizzare Foes (Demo) [TRIP HOUSE, BREAKDANCE]
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 08:04:16 pm »
In with the strings/pads and drums. I'm liking the off time beat section. Really nice bassline at the backbone.
No suprise that can I hardly make out any of the sounds you've used J so I'ma just assume u've been up to your mixing tricks again.
The melodys are wonderful stuff mate , you can just picture yourself playing a game with this track.
Another excellent piece J.   

Offline J-MACHine

• Advanced Member
  • Mr. Synth 'n Beat
    • View Profile
    • Random Lunacy
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: Music 2000
Re: Bizzare Foes (Demo) [TRIP HOUSE, BREAKDANCE]
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 03:04:22 pm »
When am I not up to my sample mixing hijinks, Knowlesy? XD

Glad you like it, man! Gonna be breaking the track up and making two versions of it, btw; one with the offbeat percussion and one with the funekier drumbeat, you'll be happy to hear.
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games