This forum section is in read-only mode and contains posts made on TIMGUL between October 2007 and July 2011 (all posts made after that period and during Spring 2009 were lost). In order to continue the discussion, we encourage you to make a new account at CodeWalrus and recreate your topic there. If you want to login to your old TIMGUL account, click here (you can logout here). (More info about what happened)

* WalrusIRC Shoutbox (Support and development thread)

This shoutbox is not available from this forum section. However, you can access it via IRC at #CodeWalrus on EFnet network.

Author Topic: Knowlesy00 ~ New Songs (Score/Metal/Dance)  (Read 394 times)

Offline Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

• Advanced Member
  • Epicore!
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: MUSIC 2000 - PS
Knowlesy00 ~ New Songs (Score/Metal/Dance)
« on: November 01, 2010, 01:14:12 pm »
Just a bulk upload of experimental songs.
Creating a mini-e.p I guess...

X-Termination - ( Dance version of Terminator theme ) but the rest is all my own.

Anyhoo here it is.

Offline ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

• Advanced Member
  • "This is Life, This is Death, This is HORRORCORE"
    • View Profile
    • www.soundclick.com
Re: Knowlesy00 ~ New Songs (Score/Metal/Dance)
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 07:01:36 am »
KIIIIIILLLLLERRR!!!!!  i fuckin luv it...every single track.  my all time fav is "Nemesis".

Offline Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

• Advanced Member
  • Epicore!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 07:40:53 pm »
thanks ZoDiaC...

Nemesis is my favourite one here too , it was very influenced by " John Murphy - In the House In a Heartbeat " .

Offline .:DJ Droppin:.

• View Profile
    • My Music Page
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2010, 04:32:08 pm »
Dawn - Man .........  Incredible. You have such an ear for melodies. A real pro touch to everything you create. This is beautiful. You went slower with the sound and it just doesn't matter.... How you intertwine the various themes is real class.

Nemesis - Fantastic piano intro with the acoustic feel. Peaceful even. Wow the strings. :57 kicks in sooo dramatically, powerful. Jeez.... Every song is better and better. You deserve an Artist of the Month a.s.a.p. !

With Vengeance In Mind - HOW do you do it!? Yet another smashing godly intro. .... You just get submerged into the melodic aspect of your style. I could close my eyes and picture a symphony playing right now with your orchestrating everything. 20,000 people sitting in awe. 2:20 jeez wow....

X-Termination - Another....... INTRO of epic gooeyness. Whoa.. Wasn't expecting that transition into a fast, dancy type theme. Ahhh but as to be expected you pull it off flawlessly. 1:15 =  :) Man... Frantic and so well done.

Two Minutes To Midnight - Piano heavy, and a hard beat. :44 bit acoustic play now. 1:05 DAMN. How did you do that?... ...

My summary: A brilliant well thought out mini-ep. Wonderful string work, piano, melodies and harmonizing of them is superb. Just.... Exceptional.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

Offline Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

• Advanced Member
  • Epicore!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2010, 06:31:51 pm »
I can't thank you enough for doing a review on this , you really have been missed Rob.

Many thanks man...s'all I can say...just chuffed you liked em.

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games