This forum section is in read-only mode and contains posts made on TIMGUL between October 2007 and July 2011 (all posts made after that period and during Spring 2009 were lost). In order to continue the discussion, we encourage you to make a new account at CodeWalrus and recreate your topic there. If you want to login to your old TIMGUL account, click here (you can logout here). (More info about what happened)

* WalrusIRC Shoutbox (Support and development thread)

This shoutbox is not available from this forum section. However, you can access it via IRC at #CodeWalrus on EFnet network.

Author Topic: Albums and DJ Mixes added to 'Contributions'  (Read 387 times)

Offline .:DJ Droppin:.

• View Profile
    • My Music Page
Albums and DJ Mixes added to 'Contributions'
« on: August 25, 2010, 06:25:57 pm »
Okay many of you have been asking if we could get Albums added under  'Contributions'. I spoke with Mr. Omnimaga about this and now they are included. Also DJ Mixes will be too. This will only make the Forum that much better as well as finding an Artist's album that much easier.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 07:05:30 pm by .:DJ Droppin:. »

Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

Offline Koolassjoe

• Advanced Member
  • Expression > Expectation
    • View Profile
    • www.soundclick.com/koolassjoe
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: MTVMG1 for PS1
Re: Albums and DJ Mixes added to 'Contributions'
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 05:51:48 am »
Thanx for actually doing what you said you'd do! I thought when you said you'd check with Omni bout this, that it meant you'd check w/ him L8r down the line. lol. Kool. Administration works hard around here. Good looking man.

Offline DreadSpawn

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 10:22:12 am »
You legend DJ Droppin'!! This will make the forum even more awesome than ever!
Life can be hard sometimes. We all need an outlet, whether it be sex, speeding, violence or creation. I chose creation. Enjoy  .http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadSpawn2142?feature=mhum

• View Profile
    • My Music Page
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2010, 10:15:57 pm »
Thanks guys. Just trying to do my part as head Administrator. You can thank Omnimaga directly as he still definitely runs the site. The Forum is really expanding now and growing. It's wonderful to see how well we are thriving.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

Offline Casper AudioGhost

• this is me and connie at a video game convention
    • View Profile
    • my net label
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2010, 06:47:41 am »
i really appreciate the dj mixes being added to contributions as that is an area i have a lot of work in ;)            casper

• View Profile
    • My Music Page
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2010, 06:59:13 am »
i really appreciate the dj mixes being added to contributions as that is an area i have a lot of work in ;)            casper

No problem :)

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games