This forum section is in read-only mode and contains posts made on TIMGUL between October 2007 and July 2011 (all posts made after that period and during Spring 2009 were lost). In order to continue the discussion, we encourage you to make a new account at CodeWalrus and recreate your topic there. If you want to login to your old TIMGUL account, click here (you can logout here). (More info about what happened)

* WalrusIRC Shoutbox (Support and development thread)

This shoutbox is not available from this forum section. However, you can access it via IRC at #CodeWalrus on EFnet network.

Author Topic: Knowlesy00 ~ Idle Hands ( Instrumetal )  (Read 325 times)

Offline Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

• Advanced Member
  • Epicore!
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: MUSIC 2000 - PS
Knowlesy00 ~ Idle Hands ( Instrumetal )
« on: August 12, 2010, 12:27:18 pm »
Aye so , I've been kinda pondering what to do lately...I think I'm hitting starting to hit the dredded writers block...everything I'm writing an playing back on Music... I'm deleting and restartin or I'm thinkin it sounds to much like something I've already written...so I think I need to go away n recharge ( alot of metal and alot of score. )

But here's something I wrote...sort of an Cd opening / Closing...I dunno really...it may be just a massive cluster fuck lol but I hope you like some of the melodies.

Ciao.

Offline DreadSpawn

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
Re: Knowlesy00 ~ Idle Hands ( Instrumetal )
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 01:20:33 pm »
i love it when the base kick comes in. awesome bass guitar work. hey if you wanna try something new, attempt a system of a down sound ;)
Life can be hard sometimes. We all need an outlet, whether it be sex, speeding, violence or creation. I chose creation. Enjoy  .http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadSpawn2142?feature=mhum

Offline ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

• Advanced Member
  • "This is Life, This is Death, This is HORRORCORE"
    • View Profile
    • www.soundclick.com
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 03:30:51 pm »
i liked how it started off with a calm sound, then picked up at 1:35. i also luv ur sick ass bass work. awesome beat bro.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 03:36:13 pm by ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE »

Offline Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

• Advanced Member
  • Epicore!
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: MUSIC 2000 - PS
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 11:44:52 pm »
Thanks mate I'm glad you liked it , I randomly played that on my bass and knew I had to put it up so am happy you like it man.

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games