This forum section is in read-only mode and contains posts made on TIMGUL between October 2007 and July 2011 (all posts made after that period and during Spring 2009 were lost). In order to continue the discussion, we encourage you to make a new account at CodeWalrus and recreate your topic there. If you want to login to your old TIMGUL account, click here (you can logout here). (More info about what happened)

* WalrusIRC Shoutbox (Support and development thread)

This shoutbox is not available from this forum section. However, you can access it via IRC at #CodeWalrus on EFnet network.

Author Topic: Knowlesy00 ~ The Calm Before The Storm  (Read 385 times)

Offline Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

• Advanced Member
  • Epicore!
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: MUSIC 2000 - PS
Knowlesy00 ~ The Calm Before The Storm
« on: July 27, 2010, 09:13:37 pm »
SO...back to metal...YAY! lol.
Nah I've had fun an I'll be experimenting more , but I had these riffs in my head all day so I wrote it on guitar then put it onto Music...so here it is.

Oh and I've uploaded Supernova ( yet again , I know ) the first version was recorded in mono and just a stacked , layered sound from me.
The second , a touch better in mono but still that sound from the game.
Now this version I've been tampering with the pan and stuff to what sounds decent enough , I guess.
This will probably be THE last time its uploaded.

Anyhoo , Thanks.

Offline DJ Eddy

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: Music 2002 Club Edition Slinky
Re: Knowlesy00 ~ The Calm Before The Storm
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 10:42:04 pm »
Another quality track m8..
You keep making these awesome metal songs at a rapid rate which is quite remarkable really..
You my friend have bags of talent..
Nice work...

I listend to Supernova again...
I see it is better, shame its a bit short should of made it a bit longer (i wanted more  ;D)..Still great stuff tho.
Keep up the great producing m8..

« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 10:48:03 pm by Dj Eddy »

Offline Қлөщłєşү[¤¤]

• Advanced Member
  • Epicore!
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: MUSIC 2000 - PS
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 11:06:53 pm »
Thank you , Eddy. Glad you liked it mate. :) 

I've think I've FINALLY worked out how to get it sounding , to a point you can hear everything.

I was thinking about making Supernova longer...but I didnt know if it was to plain to be done and I didnt want to add or subtract from it being one of my favourite , accidental songs I've written.

Offline DreadSpawn

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 12:33:57 pm »
Hey man, i so wish you had m2k for pc. I wonder what would happen if you me and Dj Eddy collaborated..........
Life can be hard sometimes. We all need an outlet, whether it be sex, speeding, violence or creation. I chose creation. Enjoy  .http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadSpawn2142?feature=mhum

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games