This forum section is in read-only mode and contains posts made on TIMGUL between October 2007 and July 2011 (all posts made after that period and during Spring 2009 were lost). In order to continue the discussion, we encourage you to make a new account at CodeWalrus and recreate your topic there. If you want to login to your old TIMGUL account, click here (you can logout here). (More info about what happened)

* WalrusIRC Shoutbox (Support and development thread)

This shoutbox is not available from this forum section. However, you can access it via IRC at #CodeWalrus on EFnet network.

Author Topic: You've Been Warned(The Ultimate Bass Horror)  (Read 359 times)

Offline .:DJ Droppin:.

• View Profile
    • My Music Page
You've Been Warned(The Ultimate Bass Horror)
« on: July 25, 2010, 12:04:42 am »
You've Been Warned(The Ultimate Bass Horror)                    You've Been Warned(The Ultimate Bass Horror)                    You've Been Warned(The Ultimate Bass Horror)                    You've Been Warned(The Ultimate Bass Horror)

A dark, spooky type bass track. A few voice samples mixed in. The frequencies in this song WILL blow your speakers or subwoofers. Adjust volume levels accordingly. There are a few very annoying and highly irritating clicks in the track   ??? That I am not pleased with. This may not be the finished copy.

I hope you all like it.

Created with VMS Virtual Music Studio
(c)2010 DJ Droppin/Bass Launch

Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

Offline DJ Eddy

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: Music 2002 Club Edition Slinky
Re: You've Been Warned(The Ultimate Bass Horror)
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 12:13:46 am »
loving the bass would sound awesome with a a big sub and im liking the creepyness to it.
Sounds really pro, nice vocals too.
Another great track put 2gether brilliantly from u.
Keep em going m8 loving em..

Offline Master Dutch

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • http://soundclick.com/thegreendutch
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 07:51:01 pm »
Loven that sub bass. This is real gangster shit right here man! that 2:30 bass drop is wicked man. Boomin shit. I don't even know how you get all that bass from that without being distorted. Sick synths too. 

Offline .:DJ Droppin:.

• View Profile
    • My Music Page
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 04:16:40 pm »
Hey thanks both glad you liked it. Oh yeah this song sounds great on my 4 12" subwoofers. Appreciate the compliment, Eddy. Dutch, well the VMS program has a pretty good Bass Synthesizer. It just takes a little tweaking to prevent any distorted sounds. Glad you liked the synth arrangements.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games