This forum section is in read-only mode and contains posts made on TIMGUL between October 2007 and July 2011 (all posts made after that period and during Spring 2009 were lost). In order to continue the discussion, we encourage you to make a new account at CodeWalrus and recreate your topic there. If you want to login to your old TIMGUL account, click here (you can logout here). (More info about what happened)

* WalrusIRC Shoutbox (Support and development thread)

This shoutbox is not available from this forum section. However, you can access it via IRC at #CodeWalrus on EFnet network.

Author Topic: First Contact (MTV Music Generator 3)  (Read 653 times)

Offline Michael

• Members
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: Music 2000 & FL Studio 9
First Contact (MTV Music Generator 3)
« on: April 22, 2010, 04:41:14 pm »
Hi all.

When I used to be with my brother he made a DnB track with MTVMG 3 all by himself without my help. He has a bit of a mental disability and to be honest, the melody he made up for his track in which he called it "First Contact" .. lol, I thought it was really good, I remember how he looked so chuffed with it when I told him I loved the melody he made up  :). He also threw all random vocals in the track in no particular order so I did the same thing in mine so I could keep it just like his version lol  ;D

Unfortunately I do not have the track that he made, but I decided to remake his track in my own way using the same melody in a different way and he felt very special because of the remake hehe, he was a great bro, I miss him alot. He had no idea how MTVMG 3 worked but some of the stuff he created was so wacky and crazy, sometimes even funny that he would laugh at it himself lol.

This track is a mixture of pre-made samples and my own samples from the MELODY and DRUMBEAT sections.

Mike.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 04:44:33 pm by Mike CJ »

Offline Master Dutch

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • http://soundclick.com/thegreendutch
Re: First Contact (MTV Music Generator 3)
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 04:52:27 pm »
good stuff man. Nice beat...

Offline pincarto

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 07:56:20 am »
i found that track quiet haunting,

Offline J-MACHine

• Advanced Member
  • Mr. Synth 'n Beat
    • View Profile
    • Random Lunacy
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: Music 2000
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 05:57:09 am »
That's quite a touching litte backstory, actually. At least, i thnought it was. XD

I have to agree with Pincarto, as well; it's really quite a haunting little track.
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games