This forum section is in read-only mode and contains posts made on TIMGUL between October 2007 and July 2011 (all posts made after that period and during Spring 2009 were lost). In order to continue the discussion, we encourage you to make a new account at CodeWalrus and recreate your topic there. If you want to login to your old TIMGUL account, click here (you can logout here). (More info about what happened)

* WalrusIRC Shoutbox (Support and development thread)

This shoutbox is not available from this forum section. However, you can access it via IRC at #CodeWalrus on EFnet network.

Author Topic: Nazband - Hey there Delilah on music 2000 (MTV music)  (Read 562 times)

Offline Master Dutch

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • http://soundclick.com/thegreendutch
Nazband - Hey there Delilah on music 2000 (MTV music)
« on: December 16, 2009, 05:08:31 pm »
I just want to upload this for Nazband(http://www.youtube.com/user/Nazband). He makes some really awesome music on MG, but doesn't speak english. Check his youtube page out for more songs. I forget who introduced me to his music on here, but yeah this guy is sick.

Offline Casper AudioGhost

• this is me and connie at a video game convention
    • View Profile
    • my net label
Re: Nazband - Hey there Delilah on music 2000 (MTV music)
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 05:25:08 pm »
wow this something :D loving it-simply an interpretation of a good song that illistrates the power of the music series to allow ppl in the same way as a set of watercolors or a note book to get whats inside out-sure it may not sound like a song on the radio but it's not meant to-it is meant to show what is possible if u just try and ignore the superficial prejudice in yer head about what should be made and just make what u feel like making-thx for posting dutch  casper

Offline DarkBliss

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 07:30:23 pm »
:D That was awsome!
"Way Out" - new album made with Ableton Live- 2012

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DarkBliss/117950634945435

Offline Nazband

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2010, 10:56:22 am »
Hi. I've discover this forum with the "link" section on youtube. Master Dutch, i have to thank you for make discovering my song to other people ^^. It's really cool, thanks. As you say, my english is not awesome but in can understand you.

I know, this thread is from 2009 but i'm just posting on here for thanking (xD this word exist ?) you and all the people who listening for my song ^^

Thanks to all.

Offline DJ Eddy

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: Music 2002 Club Edition Slinky
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2010, 12:36:13 pm »
i love this song...
nice stuff m8..

Offline Master Dutch

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • http://soundclick.com/thegreendutch
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2010, 07:17:58 pm »
Hi. I've discover this forum with the "link" section on youtube. Master Dutch, i have to thank you for make discovering my song to other people ^^. It's really cool, thanks. As you say, my english is not awesome but in can understand you.

I know, this thread is from 2009 but i'm just posting on here for thanking (xD this word exist ?) you and all the people who listening for my song ^^

Thanks to all.

No problem Nazband keep making those great songs! Post more music anytime.

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games