This forum section is in read-only mode and contains posts made on TIMGUL between October 2007 and July 2011 (all posts made after that period and during Spring 2009 were lost). In order to continue the discussion, we encourage you to make a new account at CodeWalrus and recreate your topic there. If you want to login to your old TIMGUL account, click here (you can logout here). (More info about what happened)

* WalrusIRC Shoutbox (Support and development thread)

This shoutbox is not available from this forum section. However, you can access it via IRC at #CodeWalrus on EFnet network.

Author Topic: Sweeping Shadows (Deep Hole Version)  (Read 483 times)

Offline J-MACHine

• Advanced Member
  • Mr. Synth 'n Beat
    • View Profile
    • Random Lunacy
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: Music 2000
Sweeping Shadows (Deep Hole Version)
« on: December 04, 2009, 06:42:22 am »
I figured i'd upload the rest of the Beyond Human OST. Or, what i have of it, so far. Then i'll upload a soundtrack i've been working on for a friend. So that should tantalize your tastebuds before i rifle through everything ELSE i need to upload here. XD

One of earlier levels in the game is set inside a cave. The second half of which is a brightly illuminated mining operation that's continuing ti take place- even though there's nobody else in sight. Besides the enemies, of course.
The first half of the cave however, is a typical dark, gloomy, damp, cold, and creature infested hellhole. Thankfully, it isn't a brilliantly long level. Or, at least, it's not planned that way. So, i didn't want to do much with this song. It's really just a simple-ish loop made with a simple-ish beat (that almost sounds sampled at some points), with a dark, yet smooth pad, there is some bass here and there (as well as a stringe arrangement of the bass), and ambient effects, including animal noises. (One of the times those animal samples do come in use for me). These features constantly fade in and out inbetween different sections.

The second variation of this song, when i get around to doing it, should be more exciting. Never the less, Enjoy!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 04:16:02 pm by J-MACHine »

Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games