This forum section is in read-only mode and contains posts made on TIMGUL between October 2007 and July 2011 (all posts made after that period and during Spring 2009 were lost). In order to continue the discussion, we encourage you to make a new account at CodeWalrus and recreate your topic there. If you want to login to your old TIMGUL account, click here (you can logout here). (More info about what happened)

* WalrusIRC Shoutbox (Support and development thread)

This shoutbox is not available from this forum section. However, you can access it via IRC at #CodeWalrus on EFnet network.

Author Topic: ping pong (jeskola buzz) very trippy acid track  (Read 676 times)

Offline Casper AudioGhost

• this is me and connie at a video game convention
    • View Profile
    • my net label
ping pong (jeskola buzz) very trippy acid track
« on: November 06, 2009, 01:36:16 am »
please check out my latest minimal psy progressive acid track-i'm having a lotta fun using my buzz it's taken months of tinkering but i'm finally feeling confident and going semi pro lol-better quality and more effects anyway-hope u enjoy this please comment constructive criticism invited  casper
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 01:01:10 pm by AudioGhost »

Offline .:DJ Droppin:.

• View Profile
    • My Music Page
Re: ping pong (jeskola buzz) very trippy acid track
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 01:16:21 pm »
:33 .... jeez
That's friggin epic
like that subtle acid sound behind the psy arps.
2:38 that's wicked...
Like the synth/arp at 3:11
Damn there's so much going on created by just those arps.
Sound is going all over the place!

Damn you're quickly mastering Buzz.  :)
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

Offline Casper AudioGhost

• this is me and connie at a video game convention
    • View Profile
    • my net label
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 03:44:51 pm »
thanks for listening and commenting rob :D the variations u hear in the psy arp is me manipulating filter presets in real time so in essence i'm performing but this is a simple track set up and an example of old skool acid pioneering reduced to simple software trickery.the soft ware i use simulates old skool hard ware set ups where u connect machines which are synths or sound generators to a master and if u wish connect effects machines in between the synth machines and the master.there are millions of different simple things u can do and when u add loops n sound fonts to the mix-ur pretty much in fl ableton territory.for now i'm having a blast:)  cheers casper

Offline crimzon doom

• Members
  • "citius altius fortius"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 07:30:29 pm »
awsome job with this one man..the progression on this track is superb...the whole piece is great all the way to the last bar...10/10 ;D
\\\\\\\"citius altius fortius\\\\\\\"

Offline DarkBliss

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 08:11:05 pm »
Casper this is a VERY cool track.

This is the kind of track I`d love to have playing whilst I`m chilling out on another level if you know what I mean.

The subtle acid effects are expertly crafted and manipulated, the way they evolve as the track goes on is amazing. Also, the whole thing sounds so crystal clear.

A wonderful, progressive piece right here Casper, awsome stuff.
"Way Out" - new album made with Ableton Live- 2012

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DarkBliss/117950634945435

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games