This forum section is in read-only mode and contains posts made on TIMGUL between October 2007 and July 2011 (all posts made after that period and during Spring 2009 were lost). In order to continue the discussion, we encourage you to make a new account at CodeWalrus and recreate your topic there. If you want to login to your old TIMGUL account, click here (you can logout here). (More info about what happened)

* WalrusIRC Shoutbox (Support and development thread)

This shoutbox is not available from this forum section. However, you can access it via IRC at #CodeWalrus on EFnet network.

Author Topic: trancer reborn (2008)  (Read 963 times)

Offline Casper AudioGhost

• this is me and connie at a video game convention
    • View Profile
    • my net label
trancer reborn (2008)
« on: October 06, 2009, 05:25:56 pm »
this was my tribute to the versitilty and ease of modification of the trancer riff in music generator/music 2000.i liked to make basslines and cut n paste trancer in various configurations to get different textures-i did this a lot in some of my work,i hope u enjoy this track    casper

Offline RSCONCEPTIONS©

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • RSCONCEPTIONS
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: FruityLoops
Re: trancer reborn (2008)
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 07:15:24 pm »
I really really love what you have done with the classic "Trancer" riff!!!!!!!!!!! You completely changed the dynamic of the riff - from jolly and cheesy to something completely different. Nice additional melodies too!!!!! Great idea!!!!!!

Offline Camwin

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 11:25:02 pm »
Damn this is good, that bassline is funky as shit and it's awesome hearing some acid in there too!
Cheers

Offline J-MACHine

• Advanced Member
  • Mr. Synth 'n Beat
    • View Profile
    • Random Lunacy
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: Music 2000
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2010, 10:37:58 pm »
As always, a brilliant sequenced bassline comes out of you, and it sounds catchy as hell. It really compliments the rest of the track. Nice one!
Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games