This forum section is in read-only mode and contains posts made on TIMGUL between October 2007 and July 2011 (all posts made after that period and during Spring 2009 were lost). In order to continue the discussion, we encourage you to make a new account at CodeWalrus and recreate your topic there. If you want to login to your old TIMGUL account, click here (you can logout here). (More info about what happened)

* WalrusIRC Shoutbox (Support and development thread)

This shoutbox is not available from this forum section. However, you can access it via IRC at #CodeWalrus on EFnet network.

Author Topic: La Fuga  (Read 402 times)

Offline Sacred Virgo

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
La Fuga
« on: September 30, 2009, 09:14:02 pm »
album: a matter of drum and bass

track number: 7

year: 2002-2003 (remake in progress)

this is an updated (but still incomplete) version of a song included in my 7th record, which is is currently under a remaking process (like all my older albums). so this is a WIP, which needs more SFX to be complete. i shall upload the final version as soon as it's ready (that usually means ages to me).

btw in italian 'la fuga' means 'the escape'...i hope you can figure out yourselves why i chose this title. and of course i hope you enjoy.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 09:25:04 am by Sacred Virgo »

Offline .:DJ Droppin:.

• View Profile
    • My Music Page
Re: La Fuga
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 04:38:09 pm »
More uptempo and full percussion than I'm used to from you. Nice, dark melodies. I like the kick/beat at 1:45. Constant, but still rather subtle. 2:52 is a wicked transition. This is a style/sound I'm simply not familiar with, but will try to get accustomed to. Nice job.
Bass is a force that defies the universe of logic, time, and space. http://www.reverbnation.com/djdroppin

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games