This forum section is in read-only mode and contains posts made on TIMGUL between October 2007 and July 2011 (all posts made after that period and during Spring 2009 were lost). In order to continue the discussion, we encourage you to make a new account at CodeWalrus and recreate your topic there. If you want to login to your old TIMGUL account, click here (you can logout here). (More info about what happened)

* WalrusIRC Shoutbox (Support and development thread)

This shoutbox is not available from this forum section. However, you can access it via IRC at #CodeWalrus on EFnet network.

Author Topic: Koolassjoe presents... "Zelda"  (Read 818 times)

Offline Koolassjoe

• Advanced Member
  • Expression > Expectation
    • View Profile
    • www.soundclick.com/koolassjoe
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: MTVMG1 for PS1
Koolassjoe presents... "Zelda"
« on: September 13, 2009, 07:48:52 am »
Whats up TIMGUL? I have two Zelda beats for you! (Well excuse me Princess! Such Memories) I got plenty of games beats. Some too powerful for some mortals to rock!

These are NES remixs By Koolassjoe w/ MTVMG1,

Thanx for listening!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 03:05:37 pm by Koolassjoe »

Offline Beoulve

• View Profile
Re: Joe Beats Vol#1 - Zelda
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 09:42:42 am »
Them beats be dope dawg. lol, but seriously, great beats. U shud rap and get a hot b*tch to sing a chorus, that wud be ill :P

Offline Koolassjoe

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 07:03:09 pm »
lol... im from the ghetto but im too old to be hood! i cant deal with rapping anymore. too much about swager & not about skill.
 thanx for the support. TIMGUL 4 life

Offline Beoulve

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 04:30:33 pm »
Fuck yeah! I agree with the sentiment about too much swagger not enough skill, I'm not sure if you're a fan of Fort Minor but they're like good old style rap. They tell stories and put fake rappers in their place by talking about issues and creating some kick-ass rhymes.

I love "There they go". It's on the Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure soundtrack.

Offline Koolassjoe

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 07:12:35 am »
Fuck yeah! I agree with the sentiment about too much swagger not enough skill, I'm not sure if you're a fan of Fort Minor but they're like good old style rap. They tell stories and put fake rappers in their place by talking about issues and creating some kick-ass rhymes.

I love "There they go". It's on the Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure soundtrack.

i got that album on cassette tape!

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games