1. Go to 'Channels' and hover over 'Add One', select '3x Osc'.
2. Make sure you have 'Typing Keyboard to Piano' turned on. (Options > Switches > Typing Keyboard to Piano).
3. In the 3x Osc plugin, turn Osc 3 volume down to 0.
4. Push Z, X & C. These are your C5, D5 and E5 keys. This is just to confirm what kind of sound you are getting.
5. Turn the CRS dial on Osc 2 up to +0 Semitome.
6. Put the Osc 1 & Osc 2 Fine dials to +15 Cents.
7. Change the shape of the Osc 1 & Osc 2. These are the little symbols on the left. (/\, |\/, etc)
8. Select the third symbol on Osc 1 & Osc 2.
9. Push your keys, you should hear a Reese type sound.
10. Change the pitch using the little keyboard underneath, right click above the keys to change it.
YouTube Reese Modulation Tutorial: