This forum section is in read-only mode and contains posts made on TIMGUL between October 2007 and July 2011 (all posts made after that period and during Spring 2009 were lost). In order to continue the discussion, we encourage you to make a new account at CodeWalrus and recreate your topic there. If you want to login to your old TIMGUL account, click here (you can logout here). (More info about what happened)

* WalrusIRC Shoutbox (Support and development thread)

This shoutbox is not available from this forum section. However, you can access it via IRC at #CodeWalrus on EFnet network.

Author Topic: Storm Chaser  (Read 555 times)

Offline Irndemon

• "Jungle"
    • View Profile
    • youtube
Storm Chaser
« on: July 14, 2009, 06:46:24 pm »
Its been a while....

this is my latest track produced using Fl Studio....a nice piece of atmospheric drumfunk.
been working on this over a week now...

sounds best when played very loud using quality headphones as thats what i use to produce with....some good speakers and sub is good too.

Use this high quality sound link to the youtube video then watch in full screen...

Or use this normal youtube link then use the HD tab...

Thanks for listening.

pillagemyvillage

Re: Storm Chaser
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 09:25:04 am »
holy shit, that is an awesome tune. the drum programming blew me away!
love the background too, really nice feel to this, feel like i could smoke or get fucked up to it!

JCW

Re: Storm Chaser
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 03:03:33 pm »
It's very good Irndemon, welcome back.

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games