This forum section is in read-only mode and contains posts made on TIMGUL between October 2007 and July 2011 (all posts made after that period and during Spring 2009 were lost). In order to continue the discussion, we encourage you to make a new account at CodeWalrus and recreate your topic there. If you want to login to your old TIMGUL account, click here (you can logout here). (More info about what happened)

* WalrusIRC Shoutbox (Support and development thread)

This shoutbox is not available from this forum section. However, you can access it via IRC at #CodeWalrus on EFnet network.

Author Topic: House work.  (Read 662 times)

Offline DarkBliss

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
House work.
« on: July 13, 2009, 11:19:17 am »
I`ve just finished re-uploading 90% of my tracks because the links were broken and in the process stumbled across some tracks that I either would like deleting or moving to a different section. So if I name the tracks here and what it is I`d like doing with them, can Mr JCW or you Mods sort them out for me?

Cheers in advance!

Okay...

TRACK NAME                                                      GENRE                             ACTION

"We Wait"                                                          Ambient/Exp                        Delete whole topic

"Speak Only When Spoken To"                             Rock/Pop                             Delete whole topic

"Victorious"                                                        Techno/Trance                     Delete whole topic

"Epilogue"                                                          Ambient/Exp                        Delete whole topic

"Death Of The Manic Robot (Demo version)"          Ambient/Exp                        Delete whole topic

"Project One"                                                      Techno/Trance                     Move to Ambient/Exp

"Memory Erased"                                                 Techno/Trance                     Move to House/Disco

Thank you!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 11:21:27 am by DarkBliss »

"Way Out" - new album made with Ableton Live- 2012

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DarkBliss/117950634945435

Offline Sacred Virgo

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
Re: House work.
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 03:04:18 pm »
what's that "Victorious"?? is it a very old track of yours? upload it again bliss, i never had the chance to hear it!

quade77

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 08:03:18 am »
mate i would move them for you but not to sure how lol, JCW will be back from his holiday soon he will know what to do :)

Offline Fear 2 Stop®

• The Grapes of Wrath make TERRIBLE juice
    • View Profile
    • Fear 2 Stop
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: Music Generator 2
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 08:58:49 am »
Wow...I think my head just exploded...JCW hurry back dude! lol
Fear 2 Stop are: Billy Castillo (me), Dana Castillo (my wife) Raymond Proseus (best friend)http://www.soundclick.com/fear2stop

Offline Not a Number

• Advanced Member
  • If I was "normal", I wouldn't be left-handed.
    • View Profile
    • NaN - Not a Number
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2009, 07:28:01 pm »
Could I also request that my TIMGUL Hypermix 2009 // DISC 01 thread be moved to the DJ Mixes section please? (Disc 02 should be released by the end of next month)

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games