This forum section is in read-only mode and contains posts made on TIMGUL between October 2007 and July 2011 (all posts made after that period and during Spring 2009 were lost). In order to continue the discussion, we encourage you to make a new account at CodeWalrus and recreate your topic there. If you want to login to your old TIMGUL account, click here (you can logout here). (More info about what happened)

* WalrusIRC Shoutbox (Support and development thread)

This shoutbox is not available from this forum section. However, you can access it via IRC at #CodeWalrus on EFnet network.

Author Topic: Samples  (Read 2115 times)

JCW

Re: Samples
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2009, 01:32:27 am »
Something comes before my beloved T-1000?! Blasphemy! Just kidding, sounds nice, gonna look out for that one!

Offline Grebz

• GREBZ WOZ ERE
    • View Profile
    • GREBZSTUFF
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2009, 09:59:57 pm »
Lots (5.5 GB) of TOP quality Breaks,beats,Spoken samples,accapelas,sfx etc    8)  Can't reccomend this one enough!!
You can just download samples if you become a member,...They do ask for a donation...Not nessecary to download samples though.
Of course i paid the maximum donation and got a dvd in the mail with the Whole sample collection on it to make life easier  :)

http://www.sampleswap.org/index.php

Another one i use for sfx & atmospherics:

http://www.freesound.org/forum/index.php

Many more free sample sites out there.

thx irndemon i was gona ask this question, good job i searched first

JCW

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2009, 10:01:04 pm »
Grebz are you going on to FL Studio yet?

Offline Grebz

• GREBZ WOZ ERE
    • View Profile
    • GREBZSTUFF
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2009, 10:11:23 pm »
im gona try that sound thing u told me about, i think u said something like 8080 or something and if that doesnt work then im gona get a new comp and the first thing i download is FL

JCW

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2009, 10:34:56 pm »
It should work mate, just drag it to the right if not at 8080 then all the way. It happens to a lot of people and is simply a buffering error.

Offline Grebz

• GREBZ WOZ ERE
    • View Profile
    • GREBZSTUFF
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2009, 10:53:38 pm »
yeh ive downloaded it twice now, i found out it might be a fake FL or something, so i wana find the real free version, but yeh i'll try that 8080 when i download it m8, nice1

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games