I will paste my post from another thread.
You will need:
-PS1 memcard(s) with M2000 data (DUH).
-A modded PS2 (or PS2 that will play backups).
-USB-stick (any USB-stick will work).
-Lots of programs.
@DJ: Here are the progs you need to convert the MC files from PS1 to PSP format:http://www.adrive.com/public/1b447b6e763954e542d65933fe81c1f7e3b85fcff2f4596446b28e9b0075d186.html
There is no tutorial b/c I forgot how I did it. I will tell you what i do know:
1. You extract the rar file.
2. There are two folders: Memcard utils for PC and PS2.
3. First burn the iso image (in the PS2 folder) on a cd.
4. Put your PS1 MC card(s) in a modded PS2.
5. Put a USB-stick in one of the USB slots. Any USB stick will work.
6. Load the cd in the PS2.
7. You see a menu. Choose 'Filebrowser' and press X.
8. Select 'MC0' for Memcard1 or 'MC1' for Memcard2.
9. Press L1 -> you see a small menu popup. Press square for displaying proper file names.
10. Press triangle to go back to the memcard files.
11. Now you have choice whether to copy a just a single mc file or the whole memcard.
If you want to copy a single file. Choose a file you want to copy.
If you want to copy whole memcard just select a random file.
12. Press R1. You see a popup menu and press 'Copy'.
13. Press triangle to go back until you see a list of all the drives (MC0/MC1/MASS/etc..).
14. Select 'MASS:/'
15. Choose a directory to put your copied mc files.
16. Press R1.
17. Press 'MC PASTE' --> For copying the whole memcard!
Press 'PASTE' --> For copying a single memcard file!
18. Congratulations! You just copied your PS1 mc files to a USB-stick!
19. Now you have to convert the mc files so your PSP can read them.
20. I forgot how to do this so you have to figure it out by yourself Grin
21. I will try it if I have time
22. There are some M2000 files within the rar file so you can see how I made my incredible tracks Wink.
23. I hope this will help you.