This forum section is in read-only mode and contains posts made on TIMGUL between October 2007 and July 2011 (all posts made after that period and during Spring 2009 were lost). In order to continue the discussion, we encourage you to make a new account at CodeWalrus and recreate your topic there. If you want to login to your old TIMGUL account, click here (you can logout here). (More info about what happened)

* WalrusIRC Shoutbox (Support and development thread)

This shoutbox is not available from this forum section. However, you can access it via IRC at #CodeWalrus on EFnet network.

Author Topic: Stage 6- Voi, Kenya DEMO [GAME]  (Read 248 times)

Offline J-MACHine

• Advanced Member
  • Mr. Synth 'n Beat
    • View Profile
    • Random Lunacy
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: Music 2000
Stage 6- Voi, Kenya DEMO [GAME]
« on: September 27, 2010, 01:30:19 am »
One of two tracks based around an older idea of mine' that is, that i create a soundtrack with a limited sample pool of which i am allowed only two deviations from per track, if absolutely warrented, to give it an old-school video-game-y feel. I'll make a recording of each of the individual samples at some point in the near future.
The actual idea the soundtrack'll be used for is, hopefully, an oldschool platformer/shooter in the vien of games like Pulseman or Megaman.

Enjoy!

Fabulous Pony Eurotrance™

Offline ZoDiaCMaSSaCrE

• Advanced Member
  • "This is Life, This is Death, This is HORRORCORE"
    • View Profile
    • www.soundclick.com
Re: Stage 6- Voi, Kenya DEMO [GAME]
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 10:37:25 pm »
this is my official Rainbow Six Vegas theme.  i fuckin luv it!!

Offline Koolassjoe

• Advanced Member
  • Expression > Expectation
    • View Profile
    • www.soundclick.com/koolassjoe
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: MTVMG1 for PS1
Re: Stage 6- Voi, Kenya DEMO [GAME]
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2011, 09:38:15 pm »
Yeah this is great game music! Im thinking old school beat em up like final fight or wounded dragons! Perfect for Megaman. This would have to be for the "Generator Man" stage!

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games