This forum section is in read-only mode and contains posts made on TIMGUL between October 2007 and July 2011 (all posts made after that period and during Spring 2009 were lost). In order to continue the discussion, we encourage you to make a new account at CodeWalrus and recreate your topic there. If you want to login to your old TIMGUL account, click here (you can logout here). (More info about what happened)

* WalrusIRC Shoutbox (Support and development thread)

This shoutbox is not available from this forum section. However, you can access it via IRC at #CodeWalrus on EFnet network.

Author Topic: varietasm!  (Read 677 times)

Offline RSCONCEPTIONS©

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • RSCONCEPTIONS
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: FruityLoops
varietasm!
« on: September 17, 2010, 04:03:01 pm »
I love the variety we now have on TIMGUL

Two artists making good urban beats - dutch and koolass! And I LOVE the attitude they have :P

Two artists making good rock - knowlesy and danthrax

and the whole host ambient, house, trance, drum n bass etc!!

Whoever electronic music, rock music and urban music cannot go hand in hand?

This forum is SO hot that if I had tits made of cheese they would be melted onto a nice pizza for us all!

Offline ::CMG (UTOPIA)::

• Members
  • What's Your Utopia?
    • View Profile
    • My Newgrounds Page
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: MTV Music Generator
Re: varietasm!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 04:09:11 pm »
This forum is SO hot that if I had tits made of cheese they would be melted onto a nice pizza for us all!

As creepily weird as that is. as long as it's Mozzarella, I'm good.

Offline Casper AudioGhost

• this is me and connie at a video game convention
    • View Profile
    • my net label
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2010, 06:56:51 pm »

Two artists making good urban beats - dutch and koolass! And I LOVE the attitude they have :P

i agreee rik-also want to mention zodiac-his skill and dark style are frickin awesome as well-i really love the variety and also love when the rock artists go techno and vice versa with the dance/techno/dnb guys going for a rock or ambient experimental thing-and best of all i have not heard anyone say-if it's not "radio ready"don't post it,in AGES!the site is officially fun and kick ass again- i propose a contest just for fun where everyone makes a fucked up version of twinkle twinkle little star or mary had a little lamb that would be wikked   lol                 casper

Offline RSCONCEPTIONS©

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • RSCONCEPTIONS
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: FruityLoops
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2010, 09:07:41 pm »

i agreee rik-also want to mention zodiac-his skill and dark style are frickin awesome as well-i really love the variety and also love when the rock artists go techno and vice versa with the dance/techno/dnb guys going for a rock or ambient experimental thing-and best of all i have not heard anyone say-if it's not "radio ready"don't post it,in AGES!the site is officially fun and kick ass again- i propose a contest just for fun where everyone makes a fucked up version of twinkle twinkle little star or mary had a little lamb that would be wikked   lol                 casper

Yeah I was gonna mention Zodiac but forgot :(

Yeah totally agree - I think BGA's circusmania could kick start a trend of well known cheesy tunes remixed OUR way.

Offline Koolassjoe

• Advanced Member
  • Expression > Expectation
    • View Profile
    • www.soundclick.com/koolassjoe
  • Favorite Music Creation Software: MTVMG1 for PS1
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2010, 05:12:41 am »
Thanks for the shout out RS! I feel like part of a family with those words. Theres tons of skill around these parts. Variety is the spice of life! As for Dutch, Knowlesy, Danthrax & Zodiac as well as you & Casper all make great music. And i saw CMG up on Renegades mix already! Thats what i call speed! LOL! Theres no need for division here amongst the TIMGUL family! Good music is good music.

And that contest sounds like a fun idea Casper! i could see a monthly post like that. the diversity amongst TIMGUL minds would make for some awesome remakes. I recall someone here (sorry my mental HDD is old) had remixed "Happy Birthday". I know i could Urbanize twinkle twinkle! The possibilities are endless.

And i could go for extra cheese anytime!

Offline Master Dutch

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • http://soundclick.com/thegreendutch
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2010, 04:33:11 pm »
Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 1 hours.

^oh well RS...lol....Yes our forum is really growing into something special. We went from a mass exodus to a damn good lineup of artists and still growing!

Offline alsoforum

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2010, 08:17:10 am »
I just wanted to thank you for posting this message about this and I hope it helps some of the others on the board as much as its helped me. Thanks!!!

« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 11:15:22 am by alsoforum »

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games