This forum section is in read-only mode and contains posts made on TIMGUL between October 2007 and July 2011 (all posts made after that period and during Spring 2009 were lost). In order to continue the discussion, we encourage you to make a new account at CodeWalrus and recreate your topic there. If you want to login to your old TIMGUL account, click here (you can logout here). (More info about what happened)

* WalrusIRC Shoutbox (Support and development thread)

This shoutbox is not available from this forum section. However, you can access it via IRC at #CodeWalrus on EFnet network.

Author Topic: "The 2econd Coming! Six Wings of Glory" EP.  (Read 1054 times)

Offline V Sinizter: MG Tyrant

• Members
  • The Tyrant of Tyrants
    • View Profile
    • V Sinizter Kingdom
"The 2econd Coming! Six Wings of Glory" EP.
« on: September 21, 2009, 09:19:02 am »
As promised I'd let the masses here preview my promotional EP before it hits the masses online this Wednesday. The songs are:
Blitzkrieg
Wet Panties
Morning Star
Out Da Cosmos
Ju-on
World War 3

I'll have the lyrics for them soon. Check it out.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 09:26:18 am by V Sinizter: MG Tyrant »

"I'll remember those when I reach the top, cause there were only a few struggling with me at the bottom."

Offline DarkBliss

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
Re: "The 2econd Coming! Six Wings of Glory" EP.
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 05:40:07 pm »
Hey V, is there any chance you can upload this EP as a ZIP file so I can download it all in one go?
"Way Out" - new album made with Ableton Live- 2012

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DarkBliss/117950634945435

JCW

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 06:28:15 pm »
I was wondering the same thing V, internet is a bit boisterous tonight and I'm lagging pretty hard.

• Members
  • The Tyrant of Tyrants
    • View Profile
    • V Sinizter Kingdom
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 09:38:55 pm »
For y'all. Of course I will.
"I'll remember those when I reach the top, cause there were only a few struggling with me at the bottom."

Offline Sacred Virgo

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2009, 09:49:41 pm »
it's amazing how you are able to make the MG samples sound so professional. the mix of hard rock and hip hop in tracks like 'morning star' is remarkable. do you record your songs in a studio?

• Members
  • The Tyrant of Tyrants
    • View Profile
    • V Sinizter Kingdom
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2009, 10:02:34 pm »
I got my own set up where the MG 2002 Generator is the main component. After I produce the instrumental, I take a 2 hour trip to Detroit to record at a studio. After I get my sessions, I bring it back home, mix it down to a track and send it off to our in house mastering engineer.

• Members
  • The Tyrant of Tyrants
    • View Profile
    • V Sinizter Kingdom
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2009, 11:28:44 pm »
Thanks Blondie. My ultimate goal is to get out to the masses and show the world the Generator is a viable source to produce pro music. If Enough people hit up the page and make some noise about what I'm doing the people I have watching me will probably be prompted to put out another generator and make it both user/engineer friendly. Hell, Rockstar has that Beaterator thing coming out for PSP that Timbaland's endorsing. But I'll stick with what got me to the dance.

As soon as I finishing mixing down this track I'm working on, I'll zip up the songs and have a link for y'all tonight.

JCW

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2009, 11:34:28 pm »
I'm gonna see about a sound mastering guy at my Uni, they're bound to have one as they do music courses and so on, see if I can get my stuff mastered when it's touched up properly. I'd like that, sounds like an awesome process V, pretty cool stuff when you think about where the music comes from in the first place.

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games